|This article is a stub. You can help Master X Master Wiki by .|
Titan Ruins is a 5v5 Arena battleground.
Description[edit | edit source]
There are 3 lanes in Titan Ruins. Each lane is protected by towers. There two special towers to the sides of a titan core that deal area damage.
Titanites[edit | edit source]
Titanites are computer controlled units that march down each of the three lanes. They spawn in waves every 30 seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Some walls can be destroyed, and some low obstacles can be jumped over.
Win conditions[edit | edit source]
Meet one of these as a team to win and end the game:
- Destroy the opposing team's Titan Core
- Reach 1000 points.
- Have more points than the enemy team when game time has run out ( 25 minutes ).
Points[edit | edit source]
- Master kills provide 5 points.
- Kill assists provide 2 points.
- Defeating a Guardian Captain provides 2 points.
- Defeating a Guardian provides 2 points.
- Defeating Adaman or Ruak provides 10 points.
- Defeating a an Altar Watcher provides 2 points
- Defeating an enemy Titan provides 5 points * times killed.
- Defeating a summoned Guardian provides between 75 to 100 points.
- Destroying a Guardian Tower provides 10 points.
- Capturing a Titan Sight provides 3 points.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Neutral structures:
- Titan Monolith
- Jungle and river creeps:
- River King
- Warden ( blue buff )
- Keeper ( red buff )
- Legendary creeps:
- King Tanian
Titans[edit | edit source]
Every time a team accumulates 100 points a Titan will be summoned for that team. Titans are gigantic creatures that will march down the middle lane, destroying everything in it's path.
Titan Attunement[edit | edit source]
There are three types of Titans, one attuned to the three types of masters:
- Helix Damizhra: This titan increases your team's defense and boosts health regeneration.
- Ardent Tsaphon: This titan grants your team lifesteal and increased stamina regeneration.
- Kinetic Marahv: This titan reduces your team's skill cooldowns provides mana regeneration.
Titan Shards[edit | edit source]
When a Titan is defeated they'll drop a titan shard that can be collected by a player. Picking up a titan shard will reduce the carrier's movement speed and will also reveal them to their enemies until the shard is dropped or delivered to their team's spawn point.
Titan Incarnates[edit | edit source]
When a team collects 7 titan shards, one of their players will be able to temporarily turn into a titan incarnate. Most players must vote agree to allow a player to turn into a titan, otherwise the transformation will be aborted.
Titan incarnate has two stances, one focused on dealing damage to enemy masters while the other stance is focused on siege against enemy structures.
Overview[edit | edit source]