|This article is a stub. You can help Master X Master Wiki by .|
Combat Arena is a 3v3 Arena battleground. A great starter for PvP with quick, five minute death matches.
Description[edit | edit source]
In Combat Arena, each match only lasts 5 minutes. The team that has the most points by the end of the match wins. Each kill grants 1 point.
The match will take place in a randomly selected map:
- Training Area:
- Obstacles are randomly created, but can be disabled by attacking them.
- Cloaking Training Area:
- You can hide behind cover.
- The layout of the room changes at regular intervals.
- Portal Type Training Area:
- You can move to another space by using a Teleportation Portal.
- Once it is used, the Portal can be used again after a short preriod of time.